This is a benchmarking tool with support for static and dynamic content and an unlimited number of simultaneous HTTP connections.
This is a web site load tester, which simulates multiple user types and counts. Includes proxy server for recording playback scripts, and log evaluator for generating result statistics.
3. Easy Benchmarking Suite
The Easy Benchmarking Suite consists of a set of Perl programs that make website benchmarking easy and repeatable. Benchmarking data can be easily obtained, analysed and plotted.
FunkLoad is a functional and load web tester, written in Python, whose main use cases are:
– Functional testing of web projects, and thus regression testing as well.
– Performance testing: by loading the web application and monitoring your servers it helps you to pinpoint bottlenecks, giving a detailed report of performance measurement.
– Load testing tool to expose bugs that do not surface in cursory testing, like volume testing or longevity testing.
– Stress testing tool to overwhelm the web application resources and test the application recoverability.
– Writing web agents by scripting any web repetitive task.
Hammerhead is a web site coverage, HTTP load generator, HTTP benchmarking, and stress testing tool. It has been designed to emulate multiple users from multiple IP addresses at maximum speed (unlike it’s interpreted counterparts).
is an http load tester and benchmarking utility. It was designed to let web developers measure the performance of their code under duress, to see how it will stand up to load on the internet. It lets the user hit a web server with a configurable number of concurrent simulated users.
SIPp is a free Open Source test tool / traffic generator for the SIP protocol. It includes a few basic SipStone user agent scenarios (UAC and UAS) and establishes and releases multiple calls with the INVITE and BYE methods. It can also reads custom XML scenario files describing from very simple to complex call flows. It features the dynamic display of statistics about running tests (call rate, round trip delay, and message statistics), periodic CSV statistics dumps, TCP and UDP over multiple sockets or multiplexed with retransmission management and dynamically adjustable call rates.
The purpose of Tsung is to simulate users in order to test the scalability and performance of IP based client/server applications. You can use it to do load and stress testing of your servers. Many protocols have been implemented and tested, and it can be easily extended.